where'd my energy go 🥴

13.05 & I've just got back into bed.
I woke up feeling fine, had some energy so I did some washing pegged it out. I've planted some herbs (we'll get back to this later) and then my energy levels just dropped. Literally, I went sad for no reason at all..
I hate feeling like this  😞 
The herb planting thing..
So I got a small green house and I've started planting my own fruits and vegetables. I've been growing my own sunflower now for a few months and it finally has a beautiful yellow bud on it 💛 
I spend alot of time alone in my little memory garden, I feel peace and I feel my dad is with me. I miss him so much, it really hurts 💔 
I'm convinced the way the country is going, that I will at some point need my own vegetables and potatoes. I don't know why I just feel like I needed to start growing things. I love to be at one with nature, if I can walk barefoot then believe me, I'm going barefoot. I love my hands in the soil whilst I'm planting things. I feel peace.
Here's to another day trapped in my own head 😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊