HRT Patches

 I've been bad since i put my patch on, well that's what i put it down to but thinking about it i was feeling unwell hours before but you know how the mind works..

After doing covid tests everyday to rule out getting that for a 2nd time it turns out i've got tonsillitis, never had this in my 37 years of being alive so wtf! I can only assume my immune system is low from the cancer then covid and to be honest i just feel so run down, i had a cry last night, kissed my dads ashes and told him how much i miss him. It's nearly 10 months without him, the glue to the family, the glue to my life, life in general is so hard without him, my days are lonely not hearing off him like i used to everyday and the nights are the worst. I battle everyday and night with him not being here, i've never felt heartbreak like im feeling. My sleeping is no better been on the Amitriptyline, i just give up on ever having more than 4 hours sleep, this must just be me from now on 😓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊