last day in isolation 🥰

Thursday July 15th 2021 our last day in isolation.. can not wait leave the house tomorrow, its been a long 10 days, Jesse-John keeps asking go school and even though its Friday tomorrow and he finishes at 1.30pm hes still going 🥰🥰
He needs it and so do I, a few hours to myself 💛
Whilst I've been in isolation I had an assessment done by cancer psychology, after answering all the questions it seems I need Bereavement counselling, I told them I don't even acknowledge myself having cancer or how I feel because all I think about is the loss of my dad.
They're going find the best people to help me and send me their details and mine to them so we can get the ball rolling.

8 months today since my dad passed away, 8 months of heartache, 8 months of not sleeping, 8 months of crying, 8 months of being angry that cancer took him away from me and my boys, 8 months of wishing to see him again other than in my dreams 💔 
8 months..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊