September 27th Friday.

You know, if it wasnt for my brother ringing and checking on me all the time, then visiting me every friday, id be a bit lost without him. His support means the world to me, I dont tell him enough that I appreciate him. I see my sister now and again, I speak to her nearly everyday via messages, but we dont see much of each other because she works nights. I get a message off my mum now and again, asking the same question, every damn time.. am I ok? No mum, my fucking son has died. Thats what I feel like saying, but instead I tell her im doing ok. Its Jay-Dees birthday on Monday, he should be turning 22. Im going to try and be happy and celebrate his birthday, but lets be honest, im a cryer now so chances are I will cry. I tell him I love him everyday, in the hopes he can hear me. Jensen, Jasper and Jesse-John are what keep me going everyday. Without my kids I wouldnt be here. Was meant go the gym this morning, but I really couldnt be bothered today. Didnt end up going yesterday either. Some days I just have to focus on getting through the day. The gym can wait till Monday. Took Jesse get his hair cut after school yesterday, hes got his school photos today. I said show me your smile for your photos, and he showed me the biggest smile. Hes such a beautiful caring little soul. Im so proud of all my boys, I definitely did something right because I have polite, hard working boys. I was definitely meant to be a boy mum, they are my entire world and the reason im still alive. Losing my son has made me paranoid that ill lose another child. I know thats normal but I still worry. I dont think I can take any more deaths. Honestly, another death could tip me over the edge. Cant wait to get Jesse from school, he comes out of his doors and some times I asked him for a hug. He wraps his little arms around me and im filled with love. Im doing ok today, still sad, but im ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊