September 22nd Sunday.

Got up early today and I attended Church.
I absolutely love going to Church, I know it's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me.
The peace inside my head and my heart I feel when I walk through them doors, is immense. I love singing along to the songs, I love hearing stories from the bible but most of all, I love how I have a Church family.
I've been going to church for a few years now. I'm sang in 2 Christmas choirs and I plan on doing it this year too.
I love singing.
I walked into church about 3 years ago when I was in a really bad way mentally and I felt instantly eased of the pain I was in. It wasn't long after that I was put on Olanzopine along with the day time medication I take.
I think Olanzopine and Church saved my life. When I'm having a hard day, I pray for strength to carry on, and I'm still here so I believe my prayers get answered.
Anyway, I went the shop after Church to get some snacks and pop. Got home and walked my dog and now I'm sat writing this blog.
The sadness is always going to be there, I know that, but I feel like I'm doing this thing called life. I'm making such an effort to help myself get better and I'm so proud of me, because everyday I get up and I try my best to make it though another day.
Everyday I show up 🙏🏼
Regardless of how I feel, and let's face it, I am so sad inside, but with that being said, I get up every morning and I be a mum to my boys. 
They are the reason I wake up everyday and fight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊