July 8th

Myself and Damian have been to Jesses sports day this morning, he did so well bless his little heart. Im back home now, waiting for a phone call off the funeral home saying we can collect our sons ashes. Its been a week today since the funeral so I know it will be any day now. I didnt want get out of bed this morning but Jesses attendance is shocking since the death of Jay-Dee. I honestly just want to get in bed and just die. Ive got no interest in life.. Im currently working my way through all the dirty washing from our little holiday, its best I try and keep busy or I find myself trapped in my own thoughts. I cant even tell you how much I miss my child. Life will never be the same again. Its 11:11am, thats an Angel Number. It means im on the right path and I should embrace opportunities.. Told you I see these numbers all throughout the day. Right, id better go peg my washing out and just hope it doesnt rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊