July 10th Zero Energy.

I woke up at 7am with no energy at all, I feel like complete and utter shit. 
I've not taken Jesse school, couldn't bare to leave the house.
I've literally got zero energy..
I'm constantly checking my phone to see if the funeral home have rang so I can collect my sons ashes.
The waiting is killing me.
I feel like I've got nothing inside me.
I'm so tired, I sleep at night because I'm medicated, yet I still feel tired all the time.
I'm a complete mess.
My sons death has really messed me up as a person.
I'm still washing holiday clothes and we only went for 3 nights, it's ridiculous. 
God I'm so drained today.
I'll let you know later if there's any news on my sons ashes.
I feel like I've got so much to do but no energy to do it.
I'm having a coffee then I'm going try to do some house work.
I'm so sad and depressed. 
I know I'm going to get through this for my other boys, I just don't know how I'm going to do it.
I really am taking life day by day.
What if one day I kill myself because I was having a bad day? I don't want leave my boys behind, but, with how bad my mental health is you never know what's around the corner.
I really am having a bad day today but I'll get through it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊