May 31st 2024 Nothingness

My brother visits me on a Friday, he has so much to say, telling me about his week at work. He just has so much to say and I sit there and listen, I have the odd chuckle at his stupid jokes he says and the whole time, im sat there with nothing to say. I dont tell him about my week of battling intrusive thoughts on a daily basis or that ive spent the whole week alone trapped in my own depressing thoughts. I dont say a thing. Nothing. If nothingness was a word, its how I feel everyday. I dont feel a thing anymore and I have nothing to say, its like I dont exist. Im here in body but my mind is trapped in a dark hole. Do you know how hard I have to fight everyday to just stay alive and I do it for my children. This blog is where I turn to, to get my thoughts out of my head. Due know, ive been writing this blog from when I had cancer, April 2021 and im here today in 2024 still battling my depression. The day my father died is the day I died inside, November 2020. He was 55 years old. He was so young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊