February 6th 2024

We take time for granted, I personally never thought in a million years I'd lose my father to cancer. My father was my world, I imagined he'd be here and I'd get to see him grow old. I never ever thought he'd be taken away from me. I wish I'd of told him I loved him more, I wish I had more time to spend with him.
If I'd of known that I'd only have him for a short time, maybe I'd of done more, said more.
We really never know when our time is going to come to an end.
I need to find myself and build a life for myself before its too late.
I'm struggling in life, really struggling. I'm so lost, I feel I don't belong.
I don't think I'll ever be a happy version of me since the death of my father. I know he wouldn't want me living like this but how do I change my life when I feel I don't belong?
The only positive thing I can think of everyday, is that I woke up to see my children another day. I do feel blessed don't get me wrong but I'm dead inside...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊