February 2nd 2024

So I met my sister this morning, we went for coffee and breakfast, it was nice. I was only out an hour then I was ready go home. Ive not felt well the past couple of days so didnt really want leave the house but, I forced myself because I know it did me some good been out. I wake up and all I can think about is going back sleep. I prefer to be in a constant dream than live with the emptiness I feel being in this world. I prefer being asleep, theres always a chance my dad will visit me.. How sad is it that I wake up everyday and then wish it was bed time all over again? Sleep is my escape from the world we live in. I feel like I dont belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊