January 4th 2024

Ive been writing these blogs now for over 2 years, makes me realise how long ive suffered with depression for.. Its been a while, its been over 4 years when my depression got bad, after my dads terminal diagnosis. Ive been for bloods today and an ECG to check how my body is coping with the medication I take. I feel sad today, I dont have a reason, I just feel sad. I can have a few good days then all of sudden I can be filled with saddness. I know this is just how my life is going to be, ive accepted that but it doesnt make it any easier to deal with. Ive been vegetarian now for over a year and im thinking of going vegan. I dont like how animals are kept and then killed, bred just for food, plus I just went off the taste. Anyway, ive ordered myself a book, a recipe book for beginners full of vegan foods. This could be my new hobby! learning and cooking vegan food. I'll keep you posted on my vegan journey! I need something to occupy my mind so who knows becoming vegan may be good for the mind and body. Anyway until next time, tell people you love them because you never know when our time will be up x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊