January 24th 2024 Grief.

I've been grieving since before my dad passed away, I started the day I heard the words terminal, but today has been a hard day.
Everyday is hard without him but today, my dad has been on my mind all day.
I've pictured him standing in my kitchen drinking his can like he always did after work.
Some days I smile at the memories but today has been hard mentally.
I miss him more than he would ever know.
I love my dad so much and life is so hard without him.
That man was my rock, my go to for anything I ever needed.
I'm so lost without him, I long to hear his voice and see his face.
Some days I wish I was dead so I could see him again..
Some days I'm strong and some days I'm not. I'm not strong today.
I miss him so much it hurts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊