January 16th 2024

I said I couldnt do another year like the last and its exactly what im doing. Im still surviving, im not thriving.. Its easy for you say 'well do something about it'. What? how? I do the school run and I sit alone all day until its time to pick my youngest back up. I sit trapped in my own mind. I was sure this year was going to be better but year but I am still living like I have the past 4 years. Thats a hell of a long time to be chronically depressed! How do I get out of this depression? How do other people do it, are there people like me that sit alone hoping to die??? Theres got to be, I know its not just me thats suffering but when youre sat alone day in day out, I feel like the only person in the world that feels this way.. So much for new year, new me. It really is same shit, different day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊