Olanzopine Venlafexine

I hand on heart believe that Olanzopine & Venlafexine has saved my life.
I look back on the past 2 years, I was ready kill myself, I was in the darkest place I've ever visited in my life.
I look at myself now and I know I'm still unwell mentally but I've come so far from where I was, I'm so lucky to still be alive and I truly believe that the medication has saved me.


Ive not thought about suicide for a good week, the festivities have kept my mind occupied which has been helpful. I mean christmas is pretty stressful but the stress has kept my busy, its been good for the mind. Ive decided I need to find a hobby, a craft so to speak.. not sure what yet but something would be good to keep the intrusive thoughts at bay. Who knows, I might start knitting. Ive currently got AC/DC Highway To Hell playing in my ears, it was one of dads funeral songs. It was the first song playing as they carried his coffin inside. He would of loved it haha.. God I miss that man more than anything in the entire world! Anyway lets keep the saddness at bay and get back to the hobby. I think knitting could be good for me but do I have the patience thats the question??? I'll keep you posted x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊