Hows life going?

Pretty shit if im completely honest. Im lost in this big world and im not sure I can be found. I search everyday to find the missing pieces but theyre lost. Somewhere out there is the girl I use to be, but I cant find her anywhere.. This new version of me is lonely, withdrawn and so very lost in life. This isnt me or is this going to be the new me? If this is a new me, I dont like what I see. I dont like the new version of me.. I dont know how to comunicate anymore, I dont know how to smile, I dont know who I am..... Do you know how hard it is living a life that you feel you dont belong? It so hard, every day is a battle to stay afloat. Im not even slowly dying inside, I died the day my father passed away. Ive come to terms with the fact ive had a breakdown and this is the road to recovery, but do you ever recover from losing a parent???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊