Deflated.

I feel so deflated today, I've slept the whole day away.
It'll be 3 years tomorrow since my dad passed away and I just keep reliving the day over and over in my head.
I'm meeting my sister tomorrow so we can both keep each other company and occupy ourselves.
We're going for coffee and breakfast.
I just feel so deflated.
I dont want to be around anyone and I dont want to even be alive. I struggle on a daily as it is but now its the day before my dads memorial, im really struggling today. Im tired, im so fucking tired of trying my best everyday to hide the pain I feel inside. Its a fucking battle, every fucking day is a battle to stay alive and no one knows only me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊