My youngest son is back today after his 5 day, trip to Wales.
The only thing I've done this week was not kill myself and that is an achievement in itself. 
I've spent the whole week alone, thinking about death but I got through it.
If things don't change in my life I know I'll end up dead at a young age.
My therapist said once that if I only survived the day then I did enough.
It's so hard getting through each day when all you think about is death.
If I was dead I wouldn't have to struggle everyday to survive, how could I even think about death when I have 4 kids who need their mum?
You probably think it's selfish to even think about death but you're lucky you don't suffer with mental health.
How I'd love to wake up one day and not wear a fake smile. I really do just want to be happy you know..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊