ItsBeenOver3Years.

For over 3 years now since my dads terminal diagnosis I have been so depressed. Over 3 years I have struggled with wanting to live. That is such a long time to suffer with depression, but here I am over 3 years later, I am still alive. Im not thriving, I am just surviving.. Its Wednesday now, ive not left the house in 5 days, I needed go the shop but my anxiety got the better of me, so I ordered my shopping online. I cant even put into words how much I miss my father, it eats away at me every single day. I never got taught how to live a life without him. Im struggling to find myself, im that lost in life, I dont even know who I am anymore. Im Ann-louise, im a mum and thats it. I dont know who im meant to be or where im meant to be going, im just lost in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊