BackToSchool.

My youngest baby boy has gone into year 3 today.
A year ago today I thought I'd be dead by now but here I am still fighting for my life, I've done the school run and I've even cooked tea for all my children (spaghetti bolognaise).
2 lots might I add, quorn mince for me as I don't eat meat and a meaty one for my boys.
I really do love my children, I always say they're the reason I'm here today and I stand by that.
I'm trying to get use to my weight gain but it's so hard trying to accept changes to your body. I was told on a few occasions that Olanzopine causes weight gain and it has.. I feel like it's one thing after another that I have to deal with.
My weight has always been a problem for me, I've never been happy with the way I look but I'm really trying to accept it.
I keep telling myself maybe this is the weight I'm meant to be but I'd love to be skinny.. anyway, I'm feeling better within myself so that's all I can ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊