Saturday June 10th 2023

It's red hot today, I've been in the garden and done my daily chores but I'm filled with sadness today..
Should of expected it really because I've had a good week or so of feeling ok.
It'll be the EUPD.
I really fucking hate life, I've been in a good place and boom 💥 back to feeling like shit.
My mind is on overdrive today, I just keep dissociating from everything.
I was thinking to myself, whilst sat lonely in my garden, I thought, I don't watch TV, I can't read a full book, in fact I don't remember the last time I read. I don't write anymore, I'm just so lost in life but I keep showing up everyday because I am a warrior.
Life can't get any worse so the only way is up, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊