I applied face cream this evening after my bath, I use to take care of my skin and moisturise daily but this past year I've had no care in the world.
Today, I had a care in the world. Today has been another good day.
I went Church yesterday, I hadn't been for a while, I sort of lost myself again but yesterday I felt like I needed to be there.
The peace I feel in Church is on a whole different level of peace. I love it.
Due know, every single day and I mean every day since my dad passed away, I have felt sadness inside. 
Everyday, honestly. 
Due know how hard it is to keep all this sadness inside, it's hard.
I am one strong ass woman, if Cancer didnt kill me, I'll be damned if my mental health will x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊