12/2/23

I'm feeling strong today. I'm in control (for now).  Always sad but today I can deal with it better if that makes sense.
I reminded myself that everything that keeps happening to me is all in God's plan and I just have to follow the path I'm on.
The low days are to make me stronger, building me up for the future. I think so anyway..
I appreciate life alot more than I did, I don't wake up wishing I was dead, now I'm thankful i am alive, because my kids need me.
I still ask myself why I'm still alive quite often but I just have to have faith that there is a reason.
I'm sat wondering (it's a boring Sunday afternoon) is there anyone else in the world that feels as lonely as I do?
Surely, I can't be the only person in the world that feels like this. I can have people around me but I'm still lonely.
After, let's say half an hour, I start to dissociate from everything. This happens alot throughout the day, I drift off to nowhere. I go to the thoughts in my own head, I find it hard to hold a conversation. I get tongue tied, I stutter, I have social anxiety, I just diagnosed myself.
Well, that's all for today I guess.
Take care xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊