Dads car.

Some times I think about stopping this blogging thing, why do I even do it? It has become a place to get shit off my chest that is for sure. Anyway, I came on here to talk about tomorrow. Tomorrow my dads car goes away for ever, it is being scraped. I have very mixed emotions about all of this. I know it is time to try and move on and live some sort of existence and dads car has been sat on my drive for 2 years now, but I don't want to let go because it was my dads pride and joy. My dad would be saying get rid, I just know it but it's a massive thing for me to be doing. I have that many of my dads belongings it unreal, including his ashes in my bedroom. This about the car makes me sad. But, I know its time to say goodbye. Its a move forward in my grieving (I think). I say to myself and now on here "my dad is waiting for the day we meet again, we will meet again, it's just not my time just yet. My boys need their mumma". I'm so sad that I have to wait to see him again, it hurts inside so badly, but I have to believe i'm here for a reason. I'd like this blog to be my reason, after all it has got me through some dark days and maybe if anyone reads my posts someday, they'll realise they are not alone. I don't really write anymore, the medication seems to of put a stop to the words that were in my head. Strange.. I guess I was a bit manic publishing my own book. Crazy. Literally. Ok, bye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊