1 year sober

 How's it feels being a year sober...

It feels like I'm the loneliest person in the world, it feels like your rib cage is being crushed to the point tears fall down my cheeks. It feels cold and it's dark. It's suffocating and isolating. It is hand on heart the worst place to be in. I am beyond lonely, I honestly don't understand how I have made it to 2023. Like, how the fuck did I get here?!?

You ever feel like you're in a different world, if that makes sense? No, just me then.

I feel like I'm just watching the world around me, like I'm a sim.

It's 2023 and I feel like shit mentally, I'm still in a terrible place as much as try convince myself I'm getting better. I'm not, I'm lying to myself.

How do I get out of this depressive dark lonely hole I seem to be stuck in constantly, It's lonely being Ann-Louise, who even am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊