Yesterday

 Yesterday was a real bad mental health day, i cried for a good 80% of the day, as soon as i opened my eyes i knew it was a bad day, today isn't much better but i haven't cried yet so that is a bonus.

I am currently sat in bed with my fleece throw around me because i am freezing and because of the cost of living, i only put my heating on in the evening for the kids. I have washed half my pile of dishes that have been sat there for 4 days. If i don't do them, no one will. My laundry pile is sky high but i just haven't got any motivation at all. I really have no interest in life and that's really sad.

I have got a review in December (next month) on my new medication so i'm hoping they tweak it and maybe i can start to feel some happiness. One thing i can say is my sleep has improved massively so that is massive. From sleeping less than 4 hours to now easily over 6-7 that makes my days so much easier to manage mentally. I'm getting there, slowly, but i am and for that i am thankful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊