Just woke up, had to come on here before I forget what I want to write, I had this dream type whatever it was last night, I woke up feeling all out of sorts. Just taken Jesse to school, I missed one of my meds yesterday as I ran out. I knew I was running out, but my brain thought 'you'll be fine' and here I am, not being all fine and shit.

I can hear you saying, 'go get your meds' I will at some point today.

I have got so much to do in this house, but I've climbed into bed, hate days like this, you would think I'd be used to them now but I'm not, I actually hate these days. I know I am sad, but I just don't know why.

I start yet, another bereavement counselling course later today, not even holding out hope because unless you can give me my dad back, well....

I must admit I did take on a lot of coping strategies from Dove, but it still doesn't stop the constant heartache I feel daily.

I'm going anyway, the number of errors I keep making whilst typing because my body is out of sorts is starting to piss me off.


Bye xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊