It's so weird because this is my 3rd day where i feel ok. This happened last month, and the sadness hit again after 2 and a half days hahaha not funny though really, is it?

I'm feeling positive that i'll be ok today, i've been thinking alot today about how much my heart isn't in hairdressing anymore, or life really. I think maybe i was just meant to write about how shit my life actually is. I hope people who suffer with depression read my blogs and feel some comfort knowing they are not alone, and we'll eventually find happiness together. I say to myself, life can't get any worse than it already has so the only way is up. I was saying to my mum yesterday that one day depression will win and i want you to know i tried, mum reckons it won't, but she doesn't have intrusive thoughts every day, sometimes a few times a day to have to fight. It really is a fight, it's a fight to not SH never mind suicide but i am here to see another day and i am feeling ok.

Take care and live each day as if it's your last, says me sat in my house 90% of the time.

I'll get there and i will be happy one day, i'm determined. Until then, i'll continue to moan about my misery on here. You can thank me later hahahaa.


xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊