Self Loathe.

  Hate the way I look but trying my best love myself. How can I expect love from others when I don't even love myself? 

I hate life right now but at the same time I'm so thankful for everyday depression doesn't beat me. It's hard being me, it's a hard life, the past few years have been harder than ever. Thinking back, my whole life has been a struggle to survive, why couldn't I have been born happy.  There's always been an issue with my mental health, and I never got the help I needed when younger which is why, my mental health has depleted. Now every day is a battle to stay alive.

I don't feel like life today but now I'm stronger, I can deal with these days. It's the days that I feel really low that are a struggle, I have to tell myself over and over that I do have better days and that is how I get through them.

This issue I have with my appearance has also been an issue all my life, last year (2021) I went the biggest I have ever been in my life, got be the only person get fat having cancer haha joking aside I was off my feet for a while and just ate my feelings judging by the weight gain. I'm 4 stone lighter now than I was in January, and I still think I'm fat. I hate that word fat, but I call it myself daily. I really am harsh on myself.

Why can't I, actually, no, not why, let me phrase that differently, I AM going to start loving myself.

From today I am going to try my best to love myself and all that I am.

It's all any of us can do, isn't it?

See you tomorrow, stay strong xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊