If's and But's

 I'm sat thinking, if cancer had never of happened to my dad and i, I'd be a full-time mobile hairdresser now, it's weird isn't it, you plan all these things in your head about how you want your future to go, then in the blink of an eye everything can change. That's what happened to me, i was so outgoing before the trauma, now i am just a shadow of my old self. I have no desire at all now to do hairdressing full time, I'll still do my sister's but i don't want it as a source of income anymore. I definitely had a spiritual awakening this year, i look forward to going to church, the peace i feel when i walk in i cannot describe, but i know I'm in the right place. 

I'm not really sure what is it i want to do, but i know blogging makes me happy, i get to get everything out of my system to people i will never meet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊