Book review.

 Well, I am not usually stuck for words, but I don't really know how to describe my own book.

Firstly, wow.

If I had to pick a word, it would be 'deep'.

Secondly, omg, well done to me for coming so far from such a very dark lonely place.

Now I have read what I have written, I can see the changes in me that I have made and to say I am proud of myself would be an understatement, I can see how far I have come.

Don't get me wrong, I still have dark days but now I'm getting myself out of them. For example, this morning I broke my heart, I said things to myself that I am thankful for, I then told myself I am allowed to be sad but don't stay there for too long. I then wiped my eyes and carried on with my day. I sat on the sofa earlier and looked at my dad's canvas on the wall, I went sad because I miss him so much, but being sad won't bring him back so I snapped out of it and wore my famous fake smile.

I have become so consumed by grief, that I forgot to be thankful for everything in the here and now.

I am so thankful for everyday my children wake up happy and healthy. 

Goodnight xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊