AngelNumbers.

 I'm probably going sound like I have lost my mind, thing is, I'm starting to think I actually have.

So, how do I say this without sounding bat shit crazy??

A few months back, one night in bed, it was the night I started Olanzapine, I decided to put my earbuds in and listen to a podcast that relaxes the mind and body and opens Chakras. Swear down this is not a joke hahaha, anyway, after a few nights of opening my Chakras and slowly drifting off to sleep, I started seeing angel numbers. I kid you not.....

Upon research, it says Angel Numbers are messages from my guardian angels, aka my dad. It's got to be right??

I think I am being guided by above down the right path in life and that going to Church was the right thing to do.

Have I mentioned Church? If not, I go to Church now.

Right place, right time.

Anyway, side tracked again then, I feel I have been spiritually reborn. There I said it.

Someone is sending my messages, or I have indeed lost my mind.

I'm going to say, found God but you may disagree.

Whatever it is, it gives me comfort so let me be xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊