2 years ago & today.


Decided to do a before and after because I am having a good day and I can see and feel how far I have come on days like this. It's easy to forget that some days I am indeed happy, unfortunately, the low days outweigh the good, but they're happening and that is what I have to remember, or I'd end up dead if I let them dark days win.
Tell you what though, I do think sometimes, what would life be like now for my children, it doesn't bare thinking about. I am so grateful that the NHS saved my life and I'm still here to share my life with you.
I have to keep telling myself, I'm not alone with suffering with depression, as lonely as it gets, I know I am not alone in this world. I know my dad walks beside me every single day, I have to believe that or what's the point in living.
Looking at them 2 pics together I can see how far I have come and for that I will be eternally grateful.
I am truly blessed to see another day with my children xxx 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊