eBook

 Eeekkkkkkkkkk

I literally just typed my book name into amazon (with eBook at the end) and my bloody book came up, all of a sudden i went sick with fear thinking about negative feedback, i am also extremely anxious about people reading very personal poems. The idea is to reach people that are feeling like me and them thinking to themselves "that is exactly how i feel".

People get to see in black and white just how much i am suffering inside. I truly fight every day to stay alive,  i don't want to die but i don't to feel like this anymore, i can have people around me, yet still feel so alone.

If anyone ever reads my blogs, it would be lovely if you purchase the short book because the poems go with the posts i write on here. It weird really because it all happened so fast, i just woke up a few weeks back and thought to myself, publish them depressing dark poems you've been writing for nearly 2 years, so i did.

Wouldn't recommend doing it at all hahahaa, the only thing that stopped me from snapping this laptop is the fact it belongs to Damian or it would of been in 2 by now.

Someone is guiding me, i believe it's my dad, i was guided in this direction, the eBook direction and Church i mean.

It's not my time to die, i know that and i also know that i am one badass mumma because every day regardless of how i feel, i put a smile on my face and i do my mum duties. Sometimes the sadness leaks out of my eyes but other than that, you wouldn't have a clue that i desperately fight every single day to stay alive.


So heres to a good eBook launch and fingers crossed to good sales 💖💖💖



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊