It's Lonely Being Me.

 If i had to describe inside my head and heart, where would i start?

There's a darkness inside of me, it's always been there since my teenage years, it's progressively got worse and since my Dad died, it's gotten a lot darker. I've been on antidepressants since i can remember. All my life it's been classed as a "low mood", it's not a low mood if it's constantly happening. My psychiatrist needs to help me because i can't continue to live my life like this. Yes i have day's where i'm ok but i still cry at least once a day. The dark days outweigh the good days and this isn't living anymore. Im just surviving.  The oxygen inside me, i'm literally using it all to just survive. I've got zero intertest in life, i'm isolated and i'm fucking lonely 😢


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊