February 17th 2022

It's been a while..
Yesterday I felt so out of sorts, like I couldn't control things that my body was doing inside. I felt tearful & angry, I was stressed & I felt sick. I just wanted to get into bed from the moment I opened my eyes that morning.
I still don't sleep well so I am forever tired.
It was a full moon last night..

So I walked school this morning & on my way home I had intrusive thoughts of walking infront of oncoming cars. Obviously I didn't.. & the reason been is my 4 children, so anyway, when I got home I had some breakfast and lay down on the settee, I saw a very tiny feather floating, I could see it then all of a sudden it disappeared, then the next thing it was floating to my face, it was that close it was in reaching distance. 
I caught it in my hand and closed my fist. I kissed my hand because it was then I knew that, that was my dad letting me know he was with me.
I'm sad that, that is the only way I'll know he's around and he'll never be here in person but it also filled me with warmth knowing my dad was trying to reach out to me. Even though he's not here, he's still looking after me.
I'm not sure if I've had some sort of spiritual awakening but I feel ready to see more from my dad.
... wait for me dad, I love you xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊