Turns out i hit rock bottom

2 days ago was my dad's 57th birthday & a year since his funeral.
What a year I've had, hands down the worst year of my 37 years of being alive.
I've wanted to unalive myself so much but I reached out to professionals & finally im getting help 🙏🏼 
I don't want to die but, I don't want to live like this.
After dad dying & my own cancer, I didn't realise how bad my mental health had actually got. It took for me to completely withdraw from life for me to ask for help..
I went a good 3 weeks, without bathing, washing my hair, some days I didn't brush my teeth. The housework felt like it was too much to deal with, everything got too much & I just wanted to end it all but I didn't, the reason I didn't is my 4 boys..
If my mental health is this bad, how could I unalive myself & my boys end up feeling the way I am if they were to lose me!?
I've now spoke to a psychiatrist & I have a face to face January 13th 2022.
Surely the only way is up after the shit I've been through.

Merry Christmas to whoever reads my blogs & I'll catch up again soon xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊