Results..

 5 lymph nodes taken from one side, 14 taken from the other & there's NO CANCER or PRE CANCEROUS CELLS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I've got an appointment next month and then every 3 months to be examined to keep check that, that little bastard cancer doesn't come back, but for now I AM CANCER FREE!!!!

Broke my heart when my cancer nurse told me, emotions are all over the place, from planning my own funeral in my head to over thinking everything that could go wrong, i think it's all just built up and come out in tears.

I'm so happy, at least now i can focus on my children and our future 💝

I think going through dads cancer with him until the end i just thought the worst about the whole situation, i miss my dad so much but i know he's been with me through everything and always will be and he knew it wasn't my time to leave my boys.

I feel so emotional, but happy emotions.

Now to focus on recovering from the surgery and doing what i promised my dad i stick to and completing my Diploma in Hairdressing, i WILL make him proud of me.

I love you dad & i love you all that continue to follow my blog & continue to support me, the past year losing my dad and having cancer has been the worst year of my life.. surely now its onwards & upwards.

I love you all 💗

Carpe Diem x x x x x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊