Today has been a hard day when it comes to emotions, i've felt extremely lonely. I can go as far to say since the cancer diagnosis, today as been a low day. It could be because it's a new week tomorrow and i'm expecting the results any day or the fact that my dad has been on my mind all day, he's always on my mind but today has been so hard, alls i've done is look at photo's of him and think of how much i miss him.

I think it's hard more so with the sun shining, dad used to pick me and Jesse up and we'd go out driving down country lanes, pop in a country pub and look like complete outcasts which we found funny and didn't really care, he'd be working on his car on my drive and we'd have beers and i'd chuck some food in the oven or order a big pizza, which dad would moan i'm wasting my money when there's pizzas in the freezer... not the same dad! I always say them frozen pizza's are just not the same haha..

I just miss him so much, it's been nearly 7 months without him and the days don't get any easier i don't care what anyone says, i just want to cry.

I would do anything to see his face again, my heart is broken without him here with me.

Jesse was outside not long ago with this massive bubble maker thing and i heard him say there you go grandad as the bubbles blew up to the sky, i had a lump in my throat and my heart sank, i love hearing him talk about dad because i know he'll always be with Jesse.

How can someone feel so lonely when you've got such a bubbly, caring, beautiful little boy around?? Easy really, the smile i keep on my face is so he doesn't have to see or feel the hurt inside his mummy, my 4 boys are my strength, they keep me going, so as low as i feel today, tomorrow is a new day and fingers crossed for a better day.

I just want to get the results to know how my life is about to pan out... did they get all the cancer? has it spread and i'll be having chemo and radiotherapy soon?

This is what's going around in my head.

Lets hope tomorrow they ring me to go in and discuss the results, i can't take another week waiting 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊