Fake That Smile, Even If It Kills You!!

Cant keep feeling sorry for myself, I can't change what the results will say, I can't get the results any faster and I'm putting my life on hold waiting.. So today I've put some mascara on which I used to wear every day but the past few months I've not made any sort of effort with myself, today I'm going try and put cancer to the back of my mind, even if just for today and try and be happy.
I won't lie I just want it be next week already and get my results, but today isn't that day so I may as well try and be happy for my little boy 💙 
I'll try and wear this smile all day even if I'm not happy inside 🙂 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊