5vweeks post op, more pain 😢

Doctors appointment tomorrow, the right side of my stomach is in pain and the pain is like a burning pain.. if that makes sense 🤔
I've had it a few days now and its making even walking uncomfortable. 
Maybe I've done to much too soon, its just over 5 weeks since my operation and I just want to feel normal again, I'm sick of being restricted, I can't bend over still, I have to put my covers under my swollen stomach at night just so I can lie comfortably on my side. 
I'm craving ice which is weird, but it must mean my body needs something, my iron tablets have been increased and yet I feel no better, my energy levels are still the same and all I keep thinking is, when I was told the cancer could come back, I mean how is that possible after everything they took out of me?!?? Cancer really does suck!!!!
I'm all over the place when it comes to mood swings... this im blaming the menopause for, its shit, 1 minute I can hate someone and be horrible to them and the next I'm saying I'm sorry, saying sorry is something I've always found very hard to do 😂😂😂
Anyway ill be back tomorrow to update on what the doctor says 🥰
Good night and lots of love 💘 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊