The cancer has not spread!!!!

Talk about fast moving, the hospital have rang to put my mind at ease to let me know the cancer has NOT spread!!!

my mind has been on overdrive since i found out i had cancer and to be told his not spread from the cervix is a massive weight off my shoulders.

Thankyou dad, i know this is you watching over me, making sure i don't leave my boys behind. I miss you so much dad 💔

Hospital tomorrow to see what the next step is to getting rid of the cancer i have.

I can't even put into words of how i feel, i know i still have cancer but to know its not spread is amazing news to be able to tell my boys and i'm so thankful. 

Feel like i've been given a warning in life to stop caring about my weight, about what people think of the way i dress, i feel like i'm getting a chance to be happy in life!

Once the surgery is done and what ever treatment i need is all over its time to live life to the full!!!!!💖

Never again will i take things for granted, never will i sit and feel sad about my life.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊