😴 

I can't even begin to describe how tired i've been just lately, the lack of energy i have is unreal, i started taking multivitamins and evening primrose oil capsules about 4 days ago. The consultant recommended taking the evening primrose due to having the Hysterectomy not sure what it does but i've started taking it anyway 😐

Anyway back to the constant fatigue & nausea but that comes on now and then everyday.. 

I feel like i'm constantly sleeping just lately, i've got no energy to play with Jesse-John, it's really getting me down, Is the fatigue normal??? I was tired alot before the diagnosis but i just put that down to not sleeping at night, but even then i didn't sleep through the day. I some how just managed to have the energy make it until bed time..

I'm hoping after the operation is done and the healing process is over i feel like the old me, energetic, fun and wanting do things again.

Not only has lockdown put not just my life on hold but everyone else's, now Cancer has decided to make my life even more miserable!

Thought life couldn't get any worse after my dad dying but here i am with Cancer myself 😰

In a way i'm glad my dad isn't here to watch his daughter go through this, me having Cancer would destroy him, it destroyed me watching the Cancer starve him to death and hold him as he died.. the pain from watching the person you love the most pass away will never leave me, it's truly broke my heart.

I'll fight this Cancer not just for myself, not just for my boys, but for my dad in the stars willing me on the keep strong and say 'FUCK YOU CANCER'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊