Energy levels are good today.. but that dark cloud still hangs over my head..

 Couldn't take much more of not lying in a nice warm bubble bath, so Zoe helped me in the bath. I lay there as she shaved my legs and washed my hair.. it really is the little things you miss so much and we really do take for granted. Just been able to clean yourself has become an absolute task but Zoe has been the best partner ever through all of this. Cancer has made us closer than ever and stronger together 💓 

So today not only have i had a lovely relaxing bath, Zoe's changed my dressing, clean stocking on, which let me add, the whole process has the pair of us in stitches.. literally 😂😂

I've been able dry my own hair and even colour my eye brows in.. like i say its the small things we take for granted.

Anyways even though i can't stand up or walk for long, Zoe's taking me out for a carvery 🐷🐷

I can not wait to get out of this house, been stuck in through lockdown and now the operation, it's taken a toll on my mental health massively.. i need to get out of this house, even if it is just for dinner. I can't wait 💕

Even though i'm happy today, deep inside i'm still crying, i miss my dad more than ever, going through all this and next week i find out if the cancer is in my Lymph nodes. Trying my best stay positive but when there's a dark cloud constantly hanging over your head, which I'm sure i was born with!! it so hard to hold a fake smile that i wear a lot ...

Anyway,

Enjoy your day and make everyday count guys, you never know when your time is up.

Lots of love Ann-louise 💜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊