Carpe Diem.

 ðŸŒž Finally waking up to the sunshine, seeing the rain everyday whilst been in pain makes your days even more depressing, i was awake before 5am and the sun was shining through the curtains, i found myself lying there in a gaze just appreciating waking up to the sun.

What a mood changer the sun is, everything seems better with the sun out. Even taking my handful of tablets every morning and the injection in my leg felt better today.

Jesse-John watched as Zoe injected me this morning, he's the sweetest little boy ever, he said "don't hurt mummy babe" he's always called Zoe babe, not sure why but he's so cute. When i have pain walking he'll hold my hand and say "take it easy mummy, careful mummy", he melts my heart.

I do hope my cancer hasn't spread because the thought of leaving my boys is heart breaking.

Trying to stay positive is so hard with results hanging over your head but the suns out and the weather is starting to get warmer so happy days i guess, lets make the most of today and be happy 💓

Carpe Diem 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊