October 13th Sunday. 19 weeks.

19 weeks today. Since my son tragically died. Today, Damian is coming to start sorting Jay-Dees room. I cant bring myself to help him. Im keeping his work jacket with me, but the rest of his things are going in the loft. We'll not get rid of anything, I couldnt bare to throw his things away. When is the right time to sort his room out? Jesses 8 and hes still in my bedroom, so we decided to start sorting the room out for Jesse to move into. Not really sure how I feel about it, I want Jesse in his own room, but I also dont want to lose Jay-Dees room. Why prolong the inevitable, its got to be sorted at some point, im just glad its Damian doing it, because I cant even go in the room for longer than a few minutes. It kills me inside. My son Jensen has started the process with work, for a permanent move to Colombia, where his girl friend lives. I am going to miss him so much but hes got to do whats right for him. I couldnt be prouder of my boys. Ive told him hes got to ring me at least once a day. Its going to be hard without him. Jasper got his hair cut yesterday, it was pretty long, covering his face and now he looks like Jay-Dee. Damian said the same thing. Jesse, everyday, randomly says "i love you mum". It keeps me going. 3 little words, I love you and it hits me every time, why I fight to stay alive. Im so tired of feeling sad and drained. Sundays are a hard day for me. I ask myself everyday, why did my son end his life? It will torture me for the rest of my life. Some days, I think im doing ok and some days, im falling apart. Everyday, all day long, no matter what im doing, my son is on my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊