October 10th Thursday.

I've been thinking about my dad alot just lately, I just can't believe it will be 4 years next month since he passed away.
I've got no recollection of the past 4 years. I'm not sure how I've made it through if I'm honest.
My dad was the best dad ever, he went above and beyond for me and my children.
I miss him so much it hurts.
It's taken me 4 years to start getting better, and then my son died...
I've got a brand new battle on my hands.
My dad died from Esophageal Cancer, it starved him to death. It is a cruel cancer!
I watched my dad, for 19 months battle his cancer. He literally fought until the very end. My hero he will always be.
I don't think I could physically and mentally, take another death. 
Death is inevitable, I know this, and everyday I get through, is a day closer to my death.
Anyway, I went the gym yesterday and then me and my friend Kayleigh went Tesco and got ourselves some new gym wear. We've been going 5 weeks now.
Tomorrow I should be meeting my sister and we're going for a coffee and hopefully get my new tattoo, in memory of my son.
I'll show you once it's done.
I went on my bereavement course yesterday, week 3.. feel like I've blinked and I'm already 3 weeks into the course.
I've learnt that my grief will never lesson, I'll just learn to live with it better. I know I've got a few years of a battle on my hands to get better mentally.
Here we go again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊