July 1st 2024 My Sons Funeral.

Today was THE hardest day of my entire life. My sons funeral. My first born beautiful boy, I hope youre watching as I write this. I will miss you for the rest of my time on earth. I hope my dad has you wrapped in his arms and keeps you safe until we meet again. The turn out for Jay-Dees funeral was amazing, he was clearly loved. I cried from the moment the funeral cars arrived outside the house and all through the service. My eyes are all red and puffy. The service was simply beautiful. The song we chose was Nelly Furtado Childhood Dreams, its just so beautiful. Give it a listen. As the song played, we had a slideshow of photos, 50 all together that Jay-Dees dad put together. It was perfect. All Jay-Dees friends were there, it really was an amazing turn out. I hope I did my son proud and through it all, I remain sober. 2 and a half years sober today. How am I feeling? I feel lifeless and empty. Im filled with sadness. My son will forever be 21. Today is a sad day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊