Olanzopine is keeping me alive, I swear.. Just thinking back to early last year 2022, I was that suicidal and tearful it was unreal. Since taking Olazopine, I feel like I can control my suicidal thoughts. They're still there in my head but I can reason with myself, I tell myself over and over that my kids need their mum. I go to sleep at night hoping I dont wake up but then im glad I do because my kids need me. No body, not even my children know the depths of my depression, only you that reads my blogs knows my deepest thoughts, who ever you are... Everything I feel, I blog. Blogging gets all my emotions out and I think it helps me venting on here. Im still waiting to feel happiness..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊