Sunday 2nd July 2023

I've been to Church, I feel so much peace when i'm there and then I come back home and my mind goes on overdrive all over again. The feeling of being lost.. does that make sense?? I feel like I don't belong, I don't fit in. Still trying to figure out my purpose and hoping it isn't just being a mum. I love being a mum don't get me wrong but i'm hoping theres more to my life than just being a mum. What are my hobbies, my interests? I've got no clue. I've got zero interest in life. I hope this time next year i'm blogging about how happy I am, because looking back to this time last year, I was in a real dark place. So, I know i'm getting better, I can tell in myself i'm doing better than I was but I just want to feel happiness. Am I asking for too much?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊