I choose ME.

I feel so much better today, today I can see how far i've come from last year. This time last year, I wasn't leaving the house, i'd secluded myself from the world. It's a shame I still have really low days but I'm so thankful for the few and far between good days I have. I've been to visit my mum today for a few hours so that got me out the house. I gave up on the fruit fast after 2 days, i'm sat stuffing my face now with crisps and chocolate. I've put so much weight on due to the medication but due know what, i'll take the weight gain in order to feel somewhat happier. I've been so hung up on being skinny all my life, i've wasted so many years trying to lose weight and i've realised today, if somebody wants to be with me they'll just have to accept me as the weight I am. I'm sick of trying to be slimmer, i'm wasting my life trying to seek approval from others and why should I care? From now on, i'm going to embrace my curves and learn to love myself. That's where i've been going wrong in life, trying to make myself skinny so people will love me, when all this time, I never loved myself. How can I expect to be loved when I don't love myself? Today i'm going to start loving me. It's time I choose ME..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊